[ODE] Ground with TriMesh

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Dec 7 06:10:19 MST 2005

Aurélien .... wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read the Documentation and I saw some example.
> I would know if a ground can be create with a TriMesh instead a Plane?

In CVS unstable, you can take a look at test_cyl.cpp
This demo has a trimesh world.
You need to configure using --with-cylinder though.

  Bram

> Thank you

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."