[ODE] Syncing ODE over a Network

Dave Kerr aidave at telus.net
Fri Dec 2 19:27:10 MST 2005

thanks, I have previously found that page by doing a search :)
http://ode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SaveAndRestoreHowTo

Right now I get good results if I continuously sync the objects,
but even then its quite odd how dramatically a different path
the objects can take the moment after a collision.

I havent studied the ODE code so I dont know if its random numbers causing
this or not.

So I want to compile a version of ODE that is geared towards predictability

cheers :)
Dave