[ODE] Assertion Problem when using Dcylinder2 for Wheels

kurimail kurimail at arrakis.es
Thu Dec 1 08:22:24 MST 2005

Well, it is my own app. I haven't tested the cyl test from cvs, because i
am not rendering in vc6++, i am linking to other engine.

Anyway it must be a dcylinder2 problem. I have tested spheres and
ccylinders and never had this problem. It happens randomly, perhaps when i
apply too much force to the wheels, but not sure.

If breaking the assert helps you in finding the problem i will do it, and
then i will try to print the value.

Thanks!