[ODE] dspacecollide

Mohamed I. Matar Mohamed.Matar at gmx.net
Sat Aug 27 14:00:13 MST 2005

Here is my problem.
simulation start under gravity only then at certain point other forces
kick in.  These forces is applied in nearcallback function and when
these forces start to act, gravity just disappear. By the way, when I
start applying these forces, I reduce the step size significantly and
keep it low from that point on

Any idea what is wrong and how to correct it !!!

Thanks