[ODE] Get accumulated torque originated in contact joints

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Tue Aug 23 14:19:27 MST 2005

Search user guide for dJointFeedback. You have to use this feature if you
want to know forces (and torques) that joints apply to bodies.

Note that if you use quickstep, there is a bug in feedback computation (or
at least that's what I believe). Search mail archives for "dJointFeedback
patch" :-)

Cheers!
Jaroslav