[ODE] question

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Aug 22 14:30:36 MST 2005

Figure out whether a force will stop being applied in the middle of the
timestep, and, in that case, step the world twice; once up to the force
cut-off point, and once after that.

However, the behavior will still not be predictable, because of the
vagaries of a varying time step. Use a fixed time-step instead, and the
"specific time" problem magically also gets solved (as long as it's
expressed in quanta of the timestep).

Cheers,

			/ h+