[ODE] Ideas for threading ODE...

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Sun Aug 21 10:53:41 MST 2005

Actually, you can make OpenMP do explicite parallelization. E.g. by
specifying that you want 2 threads and telling that a particular for loop
needs to be parallelized, you will essentially make it do each iteration of
the loop on the other thread (more or less...). But I have to agree I too
prefer explicit threading over OpenMP. OpenMP is a wrapper after all.

Alen