[ODE] Change reference point of a Geom

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Wed Aug 10 11:38:49 MST 2005

If there is no body associated and you have no intention to associate any,
you don't need TransformGeom, just position your box in space using
GeomSetPostion(P), GeomSetRotation(R). These two make up local
transformation system for the box.
Is this what you are trying to do? This is all just about matrices, maybe
you will need to consult some transformation math resources about how to
create your transform. For example you can create rotation around arbitrary
axis as a concatenation of various basic transforms. I can't remember any
good online tutorial, maybe someone else does.

Good luck,
Jaroslav