[ODE] ode on Tiger

Floris van Breugel fv28 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 9 13:15:46 MST 2005

Hi,

I have recently (finally) upgraded to tiger, but now have a small
problem...

When I run codes compiled with the new gcc etc. compiler on tiger my
visuals from ode are rather strange. Most things work, however, some
of the boxes that I draw are not behaving normally (ie. moving around
wildly and randomly). The only such boxes, however, are ones that do
not correspond to actual bodies, but are simply drawn 'vectors' to
help me visualize what's going on. As far as I can tell everything is
behaving correctly physics-wise, just the visuals are off. Has anyone
else experienced this? If so...is there a solution?

Thanks for any advice,

- Floris