[ODE] Different simulation results with different versions of Visual C++?

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:34:54 MST 2005

I can't speak to ODE differences, but wouldn't patching VS imply a
possible change in the compiler?  Which would assumedly mean
potentially different optimizing, which could certainly change exe
size?

(especially with VS6 - wasn't the released version a pile of trash
compared to the patched version?)

-Megan Fox