[ODE] Simulating a bobsleigh

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:15:04 MST 2005

The common demo passed around for car sim is carworld
(http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/carworld.html)

Now this doesn't apply directly in your case, but a problem every
single car sim comes to is rolling - this demo applies anti-sway
(torque force) to combat it, in a fashion that can be tweaked to
control the amount of roll you want.

There might be some other parts that are handy too; Worth a look in any case.

-Megan Fox