[ODE] Large physics worlds - let autodisable handle it, or create a sliding window of physical activity?

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:10:58 MST 2005

> Here's Aras Pranckevicius's sweep-and-prune space
> thread from November.
> http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2004-November/thread.html#14608

Yeah, the discussions arose back then whether radix sort is good for
your health or not :)

I never did submit the patch publicly though, only sent it to Russ.

For the radix sort: I don't know. It may be that it's suboptimal or
something like that. All I know is that I happily use SAP space in my
current demo project, and it beats all the other builtin spaces;
that's more than enough for me.

Should I package the patch again, and maybe submit/upload it somewhere?

--
Aras 'NeARAZ' Pranckevicius
http://nesnausk.org/nearaz | http://nearaz.blogspot.com