[ODE] Warnings and Errors ....

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 26 22:55:16 MST 2004

> No, because those who ignore warnings have commit privileges,
> and those who care about them, don't.

Dude:

1.  On projects you run, you can make the build die on spelling errors in
comments for all anybody cares.  Why heck, maybe such a draconian build
environment will attract developers like flies!  Give it a try, maybe a lead
ballon like that could be made to fly, what do I know?
2.  You don't run this one.
3.  Your (?) patches to fix the WARNINGS WHICH ARE NOT ERRORS that you've
found are going to be committed, if they haven't been already.
4.  In the meantime, you can:
   a) Build like you always have, since I assume you've "fixed" your local
copy.
   b) If you haven't, remove the warnings-as-errors flag from your compiler
flags so you can build.
   c) Stew.

Like the man said: "Whadda ya want fer nothin?  RRRRRRRRRRRRUBBER BISCUIT?
BOW BOW MMM-MM-MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBAH!"

--
Gary R. Van Sickle