[ODE] RE: Making it build again (WHY WARNINGS MUST BE

Pete Baron sibaroni at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:24:00 MST 2004

Sorry to all of you who don't care about this on-going dispute and just want
it to end, however with several voices against, I feel obligated to weigh in
with Gary and say "warnings are not errors and should definitely not be
treated as such".  Nearly 20 years of professional video games design (it
will be 20 years in June 2005) has taught me this much at least, and quite
frankly I can't be bothered to reiterate the already extremely well-stated
arguments on this side of the discussion.  This email is not intended to be
an argument, I'm just lending a little moral support to what is to me
clearly the correct side of a heated discussion.

Well said Gary,

Pete Baron
Senior Programmer,
Minds Eye Productions Ltd
sibaroni at hotmail.com

ps. when replying to a message on a thread, please take 5 seconds and delete
the irrelevant portion of the thread... no-one really needs the whole thing
repeated.