[ODE] Simple Joint Setup problem.

Dan dan at wolfy.fslife.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 20:16:55 MST 2004

Hello all,

ive been using ode for a few days now and everythnig is great. However when
trying to set up a simple joint between two bodies, the bodies get pulled
towards the same position.  Ive checked out the ode test code and it doesnt
seem to be doing anything different from me when setting up a simple joint.
Am I missing something to do with offeset position from the bodies to the
joint? I just cant get it to work and any pointers would be appreciated.

As a side note, the only problem ive found with ode is that trying to find
out how it works is a bit frustrating, as there are no tutorials, and the
help document hasn't been finished yet and is missing some vital info. But
other than that its bloody fantastic :)