[ODE] Making it build again

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Sep 24 09:06:57 MST 2004

The double& in the collision check would break compile on any
platform with dReal == float.

I wouldn't say "bothered by warnings." It's well-accepted practice
in the industry that WARNINGS ARE ERRORS. If you're not treating
warnings as errors, well, you should! (I don't want to argue about
it, but you can't find anyone who's any good who wouldn't agree).

ODE was warning free before the check-ins, and should remain so, by
fixing the code that it warns about. It's the only way to keep the
system sane.

Cheers,

			/ h+