[ODE] xcode

Alexander Bussman buxman at telia.com
Wed Sep 22 16:29:28 MST 2004

I only have the ODE include path in my Header Search Paths field, but
when I remove that and make it empty. SDL is found again but ODE is
not.

I'm not sure how I should explain this in any other way.
But SDL (www.libsdl.org) is found through a framework that I installed,
and it works great until I add the ODE Header Search Path (the line is
empty before I add ODE to it) then SDL isn't found anymore (but the
framework is still listed in my project).

Is it a bug in xcode or is it something I do wrong?

By the way, thanks for telling me how to separate the search paths it
will probably help me later :)