[ODE] xcode

Alexander Bussman buxman at telia.com
Tue Sep 21 15:54:53 MST 2004

This is strange, I first got it to compile.
But now after a few other changes it can't find the ODE headers anymore.
And if I put /Users/bux/Library/ODE/include (where the ode directory
with the headers are located for me now) to the Header Search Paths in
"Project Info"->Styles it can't find SDL (which I use to create the
window) anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

One way I solved my problem was to add compiler flags (with
-I/path/to/the/headers) on the files that were using ODE, and that
works but is not a good way.

btw, I'm using xcode 1.5.