[ODE] TriMesh collisions

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:21:58 MST 2004

How many contacts are you generating?

The number contacts needed for solid-sold vs solid-trimesh are quite
different.  solid-solid you can get away with as few as 3 or so, but
for solid-trimesh, you're going to need somewhere around 24, at least.

The last time this thread went around (which was fairly recently,
check the archives to see other possible solutions to your problem), I
believe upping the max contacts ended up solving most of the problems.

-Megan