[ODE] Sliding over a trimesh

Will Thimbleby will at thimbleby.net
Fri Sep 17 16:38:48 MST 2004

Thanks,

It seems like a good idea, but it didn't stop my box getting snagged on
the trimesh. I just commented out all the code in the collision files
to do with these collisions as a test.

Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can slide objects over a trimesh
without them getting caught on it? Have other people solved this, or am
I doing something wrong?

-Will