[ODE] Re: Can not get slider working

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Sep 16 14:01:09 MST 2004

Things to try out:

There's a problem where you have to set stops twice, because
you're not allowed to set stops that even temporarily contradict
each other. Thus, if the stops start out at 0, and you set the
low to 2, that will be ignored, because the high is still at 0.

Could you also describe what you EXPECT to happen in this case?

Cheers,

			/ h+