[ODE] Sliding over a trimesh

Simon Barratt Barog at pineapple-interactive.com
Thu Sep 16 15:53:58 MST 2004

Colin Bonstead already posted some code which implements a system
similar to the one discussed in GPG4 as well as modifications to one of
the colliders to support the 'inactive edge' data.

http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2004-June/013183.html  was the email with
the cvs patch http://open.cyanworlds.com/ode_tri_pre.patch

Hope that helps.

--
Simon Barratt, Lead Developer, Pineapple Interactive Ltd
e: barog at pineapple-interactive.com
w: www.pineapple-interactive.com
t: +44 (0)1274 480185