[ODE] Forum debate

Bodo Pfeifer bodo.pfeifer at fakt-software.de
Fri Sep 10 09:01:35 MST 2004

Hi,

yes .. a forum would be a good idea. It's so much easier and
content-friendlier. I read the recent posts and never heard of that
google-site feature. I'm afraid how some users prefer this doing
instead of having a clean moderated forum, *brrr*, dusty..

I read the argument, that forum-replies may be off-topic. Of course,
this may happen, but first this can be controlled by a moderator and
second, this happens also on the mailinglist.

My idea.. a forum is already created (http://ode.petrucci.ch/) ..
just let it grow and see how it works.. I took a look at it and it's a
good phpBB based forum. If you don't like the style, just register and
switch it to default..

Hopefully,
Bodo