[ODE] Forum debate

Alex Hetu alexhetu at videotron.ca
Wed Sep 8 22:45:20 MST 2004

Go ahead, make a forum if you wish, as long as it does not replace the
mailing list. There's nothing faster than a mailing list for searches or
even getting answers to problems or questions. Also, I'm sure there's an
option somewhere that allows you automatically move ODE mail to a
different folder than your inbox or something...

Peace.
Alex