[ODE] ODE stack usage

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Tue Sep 7 10:36:20 MST 2004

I don't use HashSpace, so I could see that problem. However, the patch
is fairly simple when you have a look at it and I guess it won't be too
difficult to debug this problem with HashSpace. In the meanwhile, we may
add in the comments about this patch that it should not (yet) be used
with HashSpace.

-Olivier