Mailing list -> forum (was: Re: [ODE] list archive broken)

Amund Børsand amund at offroad.no
Tue Sep 7 09:46:27 MST 2004

I have mentioned this before, but I'd like to cast my vote again. I
think a forum would be much better, it could be split in let's say a
newbie section, a "normal" section and a ODE internals section. I am
quite frustrated with this mailing list, going on and off it, because I
am tired of getting so much mail where only 1% is interesting, also my
questions seem to disappear quickly and remain unanswered. In a forum
they might stay visible for someone to cast their love upon it? :)

- Amund

"Adriano Petrucci" <adrianotiger at hotmail.com> skreiv:

> What's about a Forum?
> Messages are saved and you can easly find them, there are also much more
> options than mailing-lists...
>
> I can open one on my server, if it is not possible on the ODE server :)
>
> Bye, Adriano

Amund Børsand <amund £ offroad . no>