[ODE] Collider2 patch (Cylinder2 contrib)

William Denniss william.denniss at omegadelta.net
Tue Sep 7 09:07:19 MST 2004

I too use ODE in odejava and agree that having a more complete patch
for the Cylinder2 contrib would be good.  Currently our build process
for upgrading the underlying ODE library is quite streamlined, but if
we are to add cylinder support (a popular request) this is no longer
the case as we would have to apply some changes manually.  If the patch
updated all the files it needs to then it would be a lot simpler for
us.

Regards,

Will.