[ODE] About the forum (again)

Amund Børsand amund at offroad.no
Tue Oct 19 18:24:20 MST 2004

That's it, I'm leaving the mailing list and will check the forum on
occations instead. ;) (I am so tired of all this mail... my mail program
at home sorts it to a different folder, but when i'm other places using
webmail... blaaaah)

"adrianotiger" <adrianotiger at hotmail.com> skreiv:

> Hi!
> There was a discussion about a forum, last month. I inserted a forum on:
> http://ode.petrucci.ch and there are already more than 120 articles
> (messages) on it.
>
> Maybe someone find it better, maybe someone hate it, but I think it could
> help much more than search it on the emails...
>
> I hope there will be more users in the future, who use it. And not that's
> the forum will die, because nobody will use it.
>
> Hope to see more ode-guru-people in this forum (I'm not, sorry).
>
> See you soon in http://ode.petrucci.ch!!!
>
> Bye, Adriano

Amund Børsand <amund £ offroad . no>