[ODE] does dBodyAddForce reenable bodies?

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:07:40 MST 2004

          It's depend on what you need. If your want dBodyAddForce
reenable body then you should call dBodyEnable first. I object to
modify dBodyAddForce to include re-enabling cause it's not the common
case (generally hurt performance) and it adulterate the function name.
Or you could implement your own : dBodyEnableAndAddForce() function.
:)

br.

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Tyler Streeter
<tylerstreeter at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a box that I can move around with forces.
> After the box goes to sleep (through ODE's
> autodisabling), dBodyAddForce doesn't work anymore.
> It looks like there's nothing in the source to handle
> this.  Shouldn't dBodyAddForce reenable the disabled
> body?
>
> Tyler Streeter

Nguyen Binh
www.glassegg.com