[ODE] friction and restitution

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:43:34 MST 2004

Create a custom table that contains all of these frictions, make a
custom callback that checks this table based on the material types of
the two colliding objects, and you're done.

Of course ODE doesn't have any table like this, but you can build one
yourself without any trouble at all - as for finding the friction
values, find a college Physics book, they often contain common
friction coefficients for various material pairs.

-Megan Fox