[ODE] Angular and "slider" motor together on one body.

Konstantin Voloshin volk-ode at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 22 15:57:36 MST 2004

Slider-joint indeed restricts relative angular motion of bodies (or 1 body if 2nd is nul).
IMHO, you have to alter slider-joint code or write your own joint to do what you want.

Reading http://ode.org/joints.pdf and looking at 'sliderGetInfo1' and 'sliderGetInfo2'
in 'joints.cpp' gives enough hints to accomplish the mission.