[ODE] Memory management

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:14:33 MST 2004

I might be mis-remembering, but wasn't this a change that was added to
lend some additional stability to the sim?

(what I mean is, isn't this something that should be easy to remove,
if needed, and would it benefit from having a switch command to turn
it off for those that want repeatable sims at the cost of less
stability?)

-Megan Fox