[ODE] Running ODE backwards in time?

adrianotiger adrianotiger at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:41:25 MST 2004

If you solve the problem, you will be a hero for this world!
It mean that you solved a big time-problem and you will be someone like
Einstein!
Maybe, thank your algorithm, we will discover the time machine! Hehe

ODE is a Physic Engine, like the real World, it is not possible to "return
to the future".