[ODE] Running ODE backwards in time?

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 11:32:53 MST 2004

Having a residual velocity may not be enough.
If you have a box on a table that is sliding, then how
would you know what the original location was?

The box may have been resting somewhere on the table,
and someone pushed it with their hand.

The box may have been thrown on the table and it hit
the surface at a certain angle, bounced a bit while
sliding, then it was in continuous sliding motion.