[ODE] Phi source code

Daniel Monteiro Basso dmbasso at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Nov 10 11:59:33 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 08:40, Limor Schweitzer wrote:
> What is the graphics engine you use/develop ? (seems to be ray-traced..) It
> is amazing how compact is the source code for your animations!

I'll try to make some documentation in the months to come, but currently
you can check out the sources (still in heavy development, so consider
the link below to be a little out-of-date):

http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~dmbasso/srcs/

It requires GNU tools to compile, but with cygwin you can compile it in
Windows (I cross-compile for Windows in my Debian box using MingW).

The code is a mess, and should be rewritten, but I must focus my time on
the AI of the robot for now.

I would really appreciate if someone make another 'phiviewer' based on
irrlicht, ogre3d or other cross-platform 3d engine. It's not a difficult
task.

If somebody get interested in the project, let me know...
Also, any comments are *very* welcome ;)

Cheers,

Daniel