[ODE] How to constrain an object in two axes

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Wed Nov 10 11:41:31 MST 2004

Hey

Hopefully you'll have received a mail 'Re:[ODE] Controlling an avatar
and the use of AMotors' which is very much along the lines of what
you're looking for.  I have a similar problem and was a bit put off by
the number of similar requests on the mailing list but the lack of
replies so i'm trying to correct it with my findings but could use I lot
of assistance nailing these AMotor things.

Hope it helps.