[ODE] Jitters

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 09:56:32 MST 2004

I'll try not to delve too deeply into the merits (or otherwise) of that
option. However I'm a bit surprised that the code would compile without
errors on any compiler.  Its an error in Dev Studio and I'm pretty sure
gcc would catch it as well.

Or perhaps the "warnings as errors" was set and he assumed it was just a
pesky warning that needed a cast to eliminate?* ;-)

Geoff

* That joke was not meant to be a comment about the validity of the
actual option.