[ODE] Re: Re: Re: FMax and Vel doesnt wrok for me! Y? (Neelam C)

Neelam C tina_vipul at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 07:43:44 MST 2004

Yep, I did check Webots but since its commercial s/w my advisor was not so much
into it.  We are re-thinking about Webots - to get one. But I want to try and
finish what I have already started (and its almost done) in ODE. I want to
finish this part before the end of the semester (most probably 15 days).
Probably this is too ambitious but no harm in trying!