[ODE] Large terrains

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Mon May 24 13:02:05 MST 2004

So when you're switching from a "cell" to another, you rebuild on-the-fly
the geom of the new cell..

I've been considering this system myself, and wondered, wouldn't it be
possible to perform the geom construction in a pre-processing step ?
Maybe one could add a save/load feature to Opcode's trees ? It would then
be faster to reload the cell from the disk than to regenerate it each
time it is needed.

F. Brebion