[ODE] Interface : dVector vs. 3 x dReal

Hellday Hellday at gmx.de
Fri May 21 16:20:47 MST 2004

Hi!

Maybe someone can explain.

--I wondered why the interface for setting Jointparameters use
arguments
like  (dReal x, dReal y, dReal z)  while getting uses dVector3.
At times I thought passing vectors as 3 dReals is kind of a clumsy way
isn't it?
Or is it a clever design choice I just don't get?

-- Is there a way of getting the summed force/torque information for a
body? I want to model an accelerometer and my problem is that after a
dWorldStep the accumulators are cleared.
Using the jointfeedback will only give me single jointforces.

By the way: there is a typo in objects.h line 77   accululators

Holger