[ODE] RE: Ragdoll sample with multiple solvers

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Thu May 20 19:26:55 MST 2004

Is it just me, or do some these guys writhe around in pain for a while
at the bottom of the stairs?

I also noticed one guy getting stuck on the stairs then a little while
latter off the stairs.

What causes these artifacts. Is it the low number of iterations or the
number of contacts

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;