[ODE] Flat cylinder geom come to life!

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Tue May 18 10:37:28 MST 2004

Hello Nguyen Binh,

While I have not *tried* this code yet I've looked through it
and in terms of style I think it looks good. :)

I've added it as a contrib for now, as the dCylinder2 directory.
I also added a version of the full contrib as a 'patch' that should
track tree divergence better (did dos2unix while I was at it).  You
might be interested in grabbing the 'diff' tool for your favourite
platform, to save you having to manually type out the lists of
changes as you did in cylinder_collider.txt, which surely was
time-consuming and annoying for you!

I think the plan roughly agreed on the list was to promote this to
a full in-core geom when the collision cases are approaching
completeness.

Thanks Nguyen Binh and Croteam. :)

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be