[ODE] <Survey>: ODE - Present and Direction.

James Arthur teamonkey at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:13:34 MST 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004 10:55:40 -0700, Russ Smith <russ at q12.org> wrote:
> i'm paying close attention to this survey. the results so far seem to
> indicate that, on average, people want everything! which i guess is no
> particular surprise...

It's quite unusual to have *such* an even spread across the board
though. You obviously can't please everyone.

One choice that I didn't see was the sanction of a GLUT-like ODE
Utility Library that could encapsulate the non-core functions of ODE
(such as cloth, fluids and more evolved collision structures).

James