[ODE] ode won't build on vc7.0?

Mike Reinstein web_fella at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 19:18:26 MST 2004

ah, ok, so dont use the make utility to build the project just create a
blank one and build the src in a new project....ok, Ill try that, thanks Jon

PS any ideas which files I should avoid including If I see them?

thanks,

Mike

<web_fella at hotmail.com>,<ode at q12.org>
>Subject: RE: [ODE] ode won't build on vc7.0?
>Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:33:17 -0700
>

>I just add all the .cpp files to a project, copy the appropriate
config.h into the ODE include, set the access paths, and go. It works fine,
although you may need to disable the 64-bit warnings. Also, there used to be
a few .cpp files you shouldn't add, because they were "old" --
some of them are deleted now, but I don't know if all of them are.