[ODE] <Survey>: ODE - Present and Direction.

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue May 11 19:27:55 MST 2004

> i'm paying close attention to this survey. the results so far seem to
> indicate that, on average, people want everything! which i guess is no
> particular surprise...

Lol.  I think that looking at the priorities, the two front runners are
better collision quality, and contacts management.  They seem the natural
priorities to me, especially as contacts management will also improve speed
(and quality?).

Anyone who hasn't voted, the survey is still live (and will be for 30days
total):

Survey:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/633014920.html

Results: