[ODE] Croteam's optimizations

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Tue May 11 13:44:13 MST 2004

Hi Russ,

RS> okay ... i've replaced the current trimesh - capped cylinder code with
RS> the new one. (the new code wont really get exercised at all if it goes
RS> in contrib). the old one will live on in CVS. the new code will appear
RS> in tomorrow morning's source release. let the testing begin!

    Nice! I'll send you the flat cylinder colliders when I finish
    cylinder - trimesh. At that time, we will have cylinder vs
    trimesh (working), box (finished and very robust) , sphere
    (finished but I have some more ideas to put in) and cylinder
    (I've got stuck for a while, there is a bug inside but I can't
    figure out). I hope I could manage some time to finish them this
    weekend.

RS> sorry about the delay ... snowed under ... feel free to poke me into
RS> action :)

    As you wish ;).

--
Best regards,