[ODE] VC6 Build

Sean S Cullen Sean at blackscreen.org
Fri May 7 15:55:55 MST 2004

I just downloaded from CVS and built ode from the VC6 .dsw.  Everything
worked great.  I just have a suggested improvement.  The readme file says
to do the following:

 a) add the following directories to your VC include dirs:

	<ode dir>\Include
	<ode dir>\OPCODE  (needed only for Trimesh support).

I believe this can be done away with if you added the following to the
additional include files under the C++ project settings:

..\Include;..\OPCODE

This means you would have to update any projects that use ODE to point to
the directory as well but if you build seperate projects that use
different versions of an API this is a cleaner way to set the paths.
Anyway, just a suggestion.