[ODE] Plane2d

Chris Jefferson caj at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri May 7 10:09:12 MST 2004

Hello!

I'm currently working on a project involving 2d and have been using
plane2d with great success. I was wondering why it can't get merged into
the main ODE CVS?

Possibly connected to why it can't get merged, the current code doesn't
correctly handle some rotational issues which have to be correctly
manually. I had a quick look around code for the other joints and trying
to fix this is beyond me, but it looks like it should be fixable. Out of
interest, how long would it take someone with much more ODE knowledge
than me to fix this?

Thank you,

Chris