[ODE] VC6 config files updates.

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Wed May 5 09:47:47 MST 2004

> Turns out the recently modified VC6 config files (in \VC6\_configs)
> had some bugs (eg. not using the 'f' math calls in single-precision
> mode) - this could cause compilation problems both inside and outside
> of ODE.

hmmm ... that was my fault. i made those changes because i could not
find the 'f' calls on my VC6 test programs (e.g. the configurator could
not find them). but i've checked in your fixes and regenerated the
source distribution. i'll have to figure out why i can't see sqrtf and
friends.

russ.

--
Russell Smith