[ODE] OPCODE ODE vc++ 6 windows

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Wed May 5 15:52:51 MST 2004

> i was using the latest from the nightly snapshots. the main problem was
> when opening the .dsp, i get the makefile issue, and everything to do
> with opcode gets screwed up.

I'm not seeing this, so I suspect it's something your end.  Try getting the
files from CVS again.

> > so i directed
> > ode.dsw to this dsp file and then it says that there is a makefile
> > that was
> > not generated by developer studio and such for Opcode.dsp, and that
> > vc++
> > needs to create a wrapper for it.

Again, that shouldn't happen.  FYI, I'm running SP5, which was until
recently the most current service pack (there's now a 6, but I personally
didn't install it, as it insists on removing the optional Processor Pack and
I might just need it one day).
--
gl